We are pleased to be able to now provide you with contract language reflecting the agreements made at the bargaining table in October.
The AAUP Executive Council will review this language one last time before voting on the tentative agreement next week. Once that process is completed, we will release a balloting schedule.
This tentative agreement contains new raises, changes to benefits, and a brand new article on caregiver issues. We're releasing this contract language now so that you have time to review it over the holiday break.
Tentative Agreement and Summary and Contract Language
- Expansion of the Staff Fee Privilege
- Clarification of procedures for deferring Post-Tenure Review
- Expanded approved uses for Individual Professional Development Accounts
- A new contract article on Caregiver Support
- Cost-of-living raises for 2023 and 2024
- New salary minimums for Academic Professionals
- Pay equity raises for Academic Professionals
You can read an overview of all of those topics here, along with links to the actual contract language.
You can read previously published FAQs on the negotiations here.
You can also watch a short video on how the graduated COLA works and another on the new caregiver article. We are preparing a third video on how the various AP raises will work; we'll release that as soon as possible.